Economic Vegan

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

So I  challenged myself to eat vegan for under $5 a day! Not the best in nutrition but in event an emergency happens or I’m strapped for cash I know there are options to alleviate me from straying away from my goals

$1 – 5 packs of Top Ramen Oriental flavor only! A lot of the other flavors contain animal fat/powdered meat (yuck)

I used less than half of the seasoning package and throw in some broccoli and topped it off with chili sauce

$1 – One box of Chicken Flavored Lipton’s Rice (Contains no meat, artificially flavored)

$1  - Can of low sodium black beans w/brown rice

$1 – Can get about 3 bananas and 1 kiwi

$1 – Bunch of Kale or Spinach

Here’s a quick pic of my Ramen Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground