As I prepare for my 60 day vegan journey these are a few ideas I came up with to keep me interested and on the right path.
When there is no challenge or any excitement when approaching anything, it is hard for one to stay focused. I like to challenge myself weekly to try something different in hopes of finding alternatives that will keep me devoted to what’s ahead of me. I am aware that becoming a vegan is a challenge, people will have their doubts and question your decisions but when it’s all said and done….you have to ask yourself who are you living life for? When is the last time you've done something for yourself? When is the last time you've done something worth being proud of? While others may think I’m crazy, I just can’t shake the feeling of gravitation!


Here's a few recipes that have become my favorites thus far, Enjoy!



Looks like money Smoothie

Spinach
Kale
Celery
3 Mango chunks
4 Strawberries
3 Pineapple chunks
2 Peach slices 
1 Whole Kiwi
7 oz of sugar free apple juice (unfiltered) Substitution: Coconut water, or Natural H2o



Cauliflower Rice 

Take one whole cauliflower, remove leaves and shave off any brown spots. Chop it up, and remove stalks. Place in blender, but not for too long. This can be used for a veggie stir fry dish!
Prepare rice by using:
1 table spoon of olive oil
 Minced garlic
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of pepper 



Thug Passion (Sweet tooth killer)

Recipe: 3 carrots 1 pineapple 1 whole sweet Potato 1/2 of a lemon 1 whole orange 
Prepare in a juicer makes 2 servings 




Meatless Chili 


1 whole onion
1 Red and Green pepper
1-2 Carrots 
3 Garlic Cloves 
2 tbl spoons of chili powder 
2 tea spoons of cumin 
1 can of tomatoes
1 can of  black beans 
1 can of corn
 1 cup or 8 oz of tomato juice

 Season to taste and let it all simmer 30-45 min makes about 6 servings 





Vegan Ice cream

Ice/Snow 
1 tea spoon of vanilla extract 
2 tea spoons Truvia (Due to being chemically processed some vegans use it some don’t, however stevia will work just fine as well!) or 3 drops of stevia (to your taste)
Dash of Kosher salt 
½ cup of Almond milk (Or less depending on how rich you want your ice cream)

Prepare ice first!! This is a must ice should be in complete shaven form

Add the rest of the ingredients as you would prepare a snow cone

Stir Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground