Count Down to Vegan Journey!! 11 Days Left

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Monday starts the first day of my Pre-Vegan Detox! And I am beyond excited! A few items I’ve recently purchased was the vegetti (for clean noodle making) Ab Cuts CLA to assist in losing this belly fat and Some organic chia seeds, because I’ve been going pintrest crazy this week, i've complied so many recipes and I’m going to make a promise that 2 days out 7 days I will try a new vegan recipe to keep the interest and excitement going.



Today I tried a tasty and now favorite combination,  I've been craving something hot soothing and filling! Because that bean burrito I ate last night just didn't cut it.
I am not afraid to admit that I have commitment issues, therefore I have to keep myself entertained!

Today’s mid-morning snack consist of:


3 Small Apples, peeled and chopped (8 oz/1 cup)
Almonds (Shaved, 2 Table spoons)
Granola (2 Table spoons)
Cinnamon (To taste)

First peel and chop apples sprinkle cinnamon. Place in bowl covered with napkin, or loose lid, and microwave for 2 min (max)
After that add your toppings and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground