Vegan Haul!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stopped into my local farmers market today to pick up a fee goodies to prepare for this awesome detox I'll be starting on Monday

Good Belly Probiotics: Vegan friendly! 1 glass a day keeps the dr away lol maybe. This is a healing process for me and I want to fix myself externally to be the best I can be.

Got some new supplements garlic pills and probiotics because you can't overdose on them and I need as much as I can get. In a later detailed post I'll explain why probiotics and garlic will be a big factor in my vegan challenge (and it assist in alleviating bloating)

Until today I assumed I'd be parting ways with yogurts! While browsing I stumbled onto Soy yogurts which will be for breakfast in the morning. There were a variety of maybe 5 brands due to this being a trial and me a bit wasteful I got the one for $1.11 usd Instead of the popular brands. It's completely dairy free!

And last I was recommended to a vegan cuisine restaurant.  Yes the whole restaurant caters to vegans only...I was in utter disbelief of how good the dishes I tried tonight were. Whenever I'm in need of a quick meal on the go I'll most definitely be making it my business to stop in to Loving Hut

The excitement of being a vegan is really keeping me on my toes I'm tooooo excited for the unknown. Taking it one day at a time

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground