Vegan protein shake

Monday, July 7, 2014

Today I experienced probably one of the best things a vegan can find!!!

I was introduced to a product "Plant fusion" which is actually protein powder that is plant based and consist of soy.
I purchased the chocolate flavor, however it comes in three different options.  Chocolate, Vanilla, and Regular (which is great in a green smoothie)

As a woman it's hard to shake my chocolate cravings so I treat myself by having chocolate protein shakes.

Today I used:

8 oz of almond milk
1 scoop of plant fusion powder
2 scoops of PB2
1 Frozen banana

This will be my go to combo as it was a treat within itself. I used to days shake as a meal replacement for dinner. It's been about 4 hours and I have no cravings or any hunger symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground